Save the Date for the CPH Warehouse Sale
Annual sale will be November 2–5, 2018
Mark your calendars! The annual Concordia Publishing House Warehouse Sale returns November 2–5, 2018.
Customers can access the Warehouse Sale at cph.org/warehouse. Those customers in the St. Louis area can visit the CPH Bookstore November 2–5 for the same great savings that are available online. Inventory in the Bookstore will be replenished daily. This year we will also have an abundant amount of deeply discounted boxed greeting cards, ties, jewelry, and gift items that will make great stocking stuffers! These items will only be available in the bookstore at 3558 South Jefferson Ave. in St. Louis.
New this year will be a Music items will go on sale two days early. Shop music exclusively before the Fall Warehouse Sale officially starts. The Music Presale will be from October 31–November 1.
In addition to the Warehouse Sale, CPH provides special values to customers year-round through “Not Quite Perfect” products included on the website. These special values have limited quantities and change frequently, benefiting bargain shoppers who visit cph.org on a regular basis. Customers can access the “Not Quite Perfect” products at cph.org/notquiteperfect.
How do I shop?
Customers will be able to shop the great values from CPH in multiple ways:
- The Music Presale can be accessed at cph.org on October 31st and November 1st.
- The online Warehouse Sale will take place November 2–5, 2018. Customers will be able to access the sale by visiting cph.org/warehouse.
- During the sale, customers in the St. Louis area can visit the Music Presale and the Warehouse Sale in the CPH Bookstore. Sale products will be replenished daily. The Bookstore will be open as follows:
- Wednesday, October 31 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (music presale)
- Thursday, November 1: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. (music presale)
- Friday, November 2: 9:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 3: 9:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 4: CLOSED
- Monday, November 5: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Special pricing is available on select products through the “Not Quite Perfect” section of cph.org year-round.
St. Louis area customers will have the option of free in-store pickup for orders placed online. Seminary students will also have the option to have free seminary delivery. St. Louis and Fort Wayne seminary deliveries will be on Thursday, November 8 from 4:00 p.m. .– 6:00 p.m. Please contact Lindsey Martie, Public Relations, with any questions at email@example.com or by phone at 314-268-1303.
About Concordia Publishing House
Concordia Publishing House (CPH) is the publishing arm of The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod. For 150 years, CPH has been providing individuals, churches, and schools with products that are faithful to the Scriptures and the Lutheran Confessions. From books and Bibles to church supplies, curriculum, and software, CPH offers over 10,000 products to support the proclamation of the Gospel worldwide. Visit CPH online at cph.org.